It can be challenging to know if a person or business is right to do a joint venture with.
Sometimes that offer that seems too good to be true is just that, and sometimes it really is an amazing offer.
The new currency is relationships and one poor decision can impact your relationship capital and brand for years.
Arranging joint ventures is a master skill and not something that can be learned over night. It is a skill and an art to know if someone is right to do a joint venture with and there are many considerations.
Some of which include:
- Their values
- Their long term and short term goals
- Their existing clients and partners
- Their future clients and partners
- Their past clients and partners
- Potential precessionary effects
- Your ability to execute and complete the joint venture
- Your leverage, transparency and enforceability of the joint venture
Let The Joint Venture Company™ help you know if someone is right for you right now and using our proprietary methodologies remove the guess work.
Remember that one badly thought through Joint Venture or badly executed Joint Venture can damage your brand sometimes irreparably. At the same time with the right skill, expertise and tools you can always create a joint venture that is workable and successful with any 3rd party (* Caveat = while you may be able to create a joint venture with anyone , you may not choose to do so as there is always a cost whether it be time, focus, money or other resources).